Helping patients reduce respiratory symptoms and optimize their quality of life at work and play
CMMC’s Pulmonary Rehab is a comprehensive program to teach you to breathe better and improve your quality of life while living with chronic lung disease. Exercise, in addition to education are part of the medically supervised program teaching you the skills to manage your lung disease.
Helping you to:
- Reduce and control breathing difficulties
- Decrease anxiety and depression commonly associated with lung disease
- Maintain healthy behaviors such as good nutrition, smoking cessation and exercise
- Gain additional support from others with the same concern
- Improve your overall quality of day to day livin
For more information call (406) 535-6209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Who benefits from Pulmonary Rehab?